Tuesday 15 April 2014

How Much Is My Face Worth? - April 2014

I'm back! I thought that I'd do something different today and share with you what I wear (makeup wise) when I'm going out. This could kinda be a mash of my everyday makeup and how much my face is worth! So lets get started..


The POREfessional Primer - Benefit - £24.50
Milk&Honey Lip Balm - Nivea - £1.99
Even Better Makeup - Clinique - £24
Lasting Perfection Concealer - Collection - £3.99
Stay Matte - Rimmel London - £3.99
Honey Bronzer - The Body Shop - £13
Dandelion Box Blush - Benefit - £23.50
Sidecar - Naked Palette - £3.08
Charcoal Brown - Mac - £12.50
Brow Drama Mascara - Maybelline - £4.99
Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner - Rimmel London - £3.99
Eyelash Curler - The Vintage Cosmetics Company - £7
High Impact Mascara - Clinique - £16.50
Almost Lipstick 'Black Honey' - Clinique - £17

Total - £160.03!

 The charcoal brown eye shadow isn't in the picture above as I threw it out yesterday before I planned on writing this. A new one is on its way! Just realized while editing this post, the lipstick isn't in the picture either - darn!

Honestly, I never thought I wore a lot of makeup that was expensive but £160 is quite a lot for an everyday basis! I know this post isn't much but I haven't had a great amount of time so I thought this would be fun and easy enough to do. See you guys soon ~ Charlotte x

GOOD NEWS - THE CAMERA IS BACK ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Haha love this post. Make up does cost a lot of money but I think that if you get a few really good pieces that you wear a lot then its ok to spend that bit extra.
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x
    A cruelty free blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bizzare how much you can put on your face without realising the price!! Thank you haha x

      Delete
  2. Love this! It's so true. There's always something new you need every month... I want the Naked Palette now! Lol.

    Matilda x

    http://fashionrsvp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great!! I'd definately get the naked party first to experiment x

      Delete
  3. I have heard so much about Stay Matte. I really need to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful!! I'd definitely get it if I were you x

      Delete