Friday 8 August 2014

Favourite 5 Friday: Drugstore Lipsticks

I'm quite a drugstore girl at heart and as the drugstore has so much to offer when it comes to lipsticks and lip products, I thought I'd share with you my 5 favourite lipsticks from the drugstore!



From left to right:
The Kate Moss for Rimmel 111
Julianne's Nude L'Oreal Collection Privee
Sexy Mother Pucker S&G in Nudist
Eva's Nude L'Oreal Collection Privee
Kate Moss for Rimmel 107

Both of the Kate Moss lipsticks are red and matte. 111 is a very bright orange toned red and similar to MAC's Lady Danger when applied onto lips. However 107 is a very deep berry red and is similar to MAC's Russian Red so if you were wanting a MAC lipstick but cannot afford the £15.50, I'd recommend trying out these two first!

L'Oreal released their nude collection for different skin tones, yet I didn't pay attention to that and picked up ones that were most appealing to me. Julianne's nude is a light pink toned peach which is supposedly better on paler skin yet looks lovely on my skin too which is more tanned. Eva's nude is more of a golden peach colour and as Eva has darker skin, similar to mine this compliments my skin very well. Both lipsticks are very moisturising and have a buildable colour so they're perfect for starting out with lipsticks.

Last we have my absolute favourite nude! Soap and Glory's Nudist gloss stick - and although this isn't essentially a lipstick it is very similar to one! Nudist is a perfect nude for anyone really and the smell of these gloss sticks is to die for! They make my lips very soft and make them look bigger, which is what I need as it looks like I have none! The other 4 sticks that Soap and Glory have to offer are amazing and they have a colour for everyone.

What are your favourite drugstore lipsticks?
Charl xxx

2 comments:

  1. I need the soap and glory stick in my life! Such a gorgeous shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do around 5 and they're all so lovely! xx

      Delete