Wednesday 6 August 2014

Stila in the Light Palette

Although this palette has been out a few years, I never managed to buy one and jump on the hype. The palette comes with 10 shadows with a mixture of matte and shimmer going from light to dark. At £25 and with an eyeliner each shadow costs under £2.50 which compared to some palettes is relatively cheap.



It looks like you can create so many looks with this palette, I feel like it ticks all the boxes for me. There is various gorgeous shades to apply to the lid, and a matte brown and black for smoking it out lightly, or more dramatic on a night. Although I haven't had a chance to play around with the colours in the palette it is going to definitely be a favourite palette in the up and coming months!

I don't think I'll use the 'Night Sky' colour which is the dark shimmery blue but I'll see if there are any looks online with this colour as I think it would look good in a blue smoky eye. But whatever its still a beautiful palette from what I have seen so far.

Have you got this palette or any other from Stila?
Charl xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous palette, i've heard so much about it recently! I love all the shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete