Monday 4 August 2014

Product of The Week #2

I thought I would treat myself before I go on holiday to a MAC lipstick, I don't have many but the ones I do have I love. I picked up Rebel which is a satin finish lipstick which makes my lips glossy but not too glossy and DAMN I love it! I tend to get dry lips whatever the season and this lipstick has helped keep them moisturised.

(although this looks a bit like Cyber, I promise its Rebel - its the lighting!)

I'm not great at describing colours but I'd say this is a very plummy shade but with some blue undertones - I have no clue but what the even heck its a lovely shade and I think since I have darker skin it looks better. And I have to say that the colour in the stick looks darker than on your lips. MAC lipsticks are great and I love all of them but I have to say that the Satin finishes are probably my favourite!


Whats your favourite product this week and whats your favourite MAC lipstick?
Charl xxx

2 comments:

  1. Rebel is a gorgeous shade! I love Mac lipsticks, especially Ravishing and Honeylove!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it!! My favourite is probably Saigon summer xx

      Delete