Wednesday 20 August 2014

Whats in my Travel Makeup bag?

As I've been travelling around for the past month my makeup bag has been getting a lot of use so I thought I'd show you all the stuff in my makeup bag for when I'm not at home!


My makeup bag is a Ted Baker cosmetic bag which I bought back in February while on my holiday then and it was £20. It has one main zipper and one big compartment with a light pink lining inside which feels like silk but probably isn't haha. The outer material is waterproof I believe which is handy incase anything manages to spill on it so it won't ruin.



Okay so most of the things in this bag are things I purchased from Duty Free or on the plane and I kept my brushes in a different bag as this wouldn't have fit them all in. The first thing I keep in my bag is the Stay Matte powder and who doesn't? I don't need to explain it anymore than I have! Its a fantastic powder and everyone needs one.

Next I have Archery from Soap and Glory and its a double ended eyebrow tool with a felt tip and a pencil. I think its the best eyebrow product you can buy in the drugstore, absolute favourite of mine!

The Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze is a life saver and its the only thing I wore for the full two weeks on my eyes as it goes with any outfit or look and I just love it. Definately worth the money!

Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner is a must for when I'm on holiday as I like to line my upper lashes to create more volume there and as its waterproof I never need to redo it! 

MACs' Rebel lipstick has not budged from this makeup bag for the past 3 weeks and its a definate winner in my eyes, love love love this lipstick for summer/autumn and it really makes my teeth whiter when I wear it on a nighttime.

The only base I take with me on holiday is the MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW25 as its the best concealer for when my skin goes darker (besides the Maybelline FIT Me concealer, blog post here) and the concealer really is a long lasting one and covers my spots until I take it off!

Kate Moss' lipsticks in 01 and 08 have been absolute winners while on holiday as they're so moisturising and only need applied once and they last 8 hours! 01 is a cherry red and 08 is a muted cherry pink which are lovely colours when you have a tan.

Gimme Brow by Benefit has also been a new purchase and its great for during the day as I didn't wear makeup but wanted to set my brows and this did the job - it even lasted in the water too!

The Hoola bronzer by Benefit is a new purchase of mine whilst in duty free and its the first time I have ever bought it and I am so so pleased with it! Its great for contour or just an all over bronze and I find the brush that comes with it is great for defining my cheekbones.

Sticking with Benefit, the POREfessional is always in my bag and is a great primer for my skin, my spots can get darker on holiday too and this seems to cancel that out a bit so it really helps me out.

Lastly, my two mascaras. The Falsies by Maybelline is a holy grail mascara and I don't know where I haven't taken it over the past year! I love this mascara so much it works wonders for my eyelashes. And the Million Lashes from L'Oreal is a new buy so I thought I'd try it out and its good but not as good as the Falsies but I had to bring something to replace the Falsies if it ran out!

Have you got any of these products in your makeup bag?
Charl xxx

4 comments: