Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hazard vs Russian Red

For a long time now I have loved my MAC Russian Red lipstick, I've had two before and I'm on my 3rd stick. Recently, MACs lipstick prices have went up by 50p - of course that isn't going to break the bank, but I wanted to find a lipstick that is somewhat similar to it and that was a bit cheaper as I manage to go through it quickly. And I have!!



Introducing, Topshops Hazard lipstick! I'm sure there are many dupes of Russian Red in the drugstore but I don't like their formulas and by god do I love this Topshop lipstick! Its not exactly like Russian Red as its not as pigmented as it, but you can't compete with the pigmentation of MAC lipsticks!



Both Hazard and Russian Red are matte but moisturising which is something I love in any lipstick so its a definite win! And their colours are so similar.



Topshop Hazard on the top, MAC Russian Red on the bottom. 
As you can tell, Russian Red applies a bit smoother than Hazard but on lips theres practically no difference, in love!


Have you got any MAC lipstick dupes? 
// Charl xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an impressive dupe! I love Topshop lipsticks and think they are great quality for the price. Would you believe I don't own a single Mac lipstick? I really have to put this right soon. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete