Friday 12 September 2014

Autumn Lips

The colder months seem to be creeping up onto us faster this year than any other, and its made me hunt for new and old autumn lipsticks which I love. In autumn and winter I love to wear dark lipsticks so that'll be a theme in this one! 


Left to right:
Topshop 'Hazard'
Revlon (names rubbed off)
Collection Deluxe 'Prohibition'
Collection Gothic 'Revenge'
Revlon Moisture Stain 'Persian Passion'


I don't know why I love these kinds of colours but all of the lipsticks aren't drying and all have a really good pigmentation/staying power! The darker colours in this are so nice and they make me look pale which is what I like in the autumn/winter! I also really like MACs' Rebel and Russian Red in autumn/winter.

What lipstick shades are your favourite in autumn?
//Charl xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love this post, will be purchasing a few of these!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the revlon lipstick, such a beautiful shade!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. had it for a few years but never really appreciated it! x

      Delete