Sunday 21 September 2014

Review: Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude Foundation

Wow that's a long name!! This foundation is a new release I believe so it hasn't been out that long but I've heard it mentioned a lot over the past 2 weeks so I had to buy it! The normal Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation is one I really don't like so I wasn't going to get my hopes up when trying this new one but my god, I love it!
 
The foundation is described as a medium coverage which I would agree but I think its a very good coverage as it covers up my red patches and red blemishes. This foundation is a dewy finish which isn't too much because I always fear that my skin will look oily. It has a fruity fragrance which isn't something I like but I can put up with. The shade range, I think it has 5/6 different shades and I got the shade 200 Soft Beige and its a perfect match - I think finding a perfect match a really hard task so I love this. It also has a SPF of 20 which is good to have no matter what the weather. It has a pump too for the foundation, so its easy to get the product out.
 
Since I bought it, I've been wearing it everyday for school and it doesn't transfer onto anything and stays in place all day. I don't know about the 25 hour stay because I'd never wear a foundation for that long but I've wore it for around 10/11 hours and it never budges! I'd even say this is my new favourite foundation!

In Boots, this foundation costs £7.99 and its so worth it!
 
 
Have you got this foundation?
// Charl xx

2 comments:

  1. I dont usually get along with rimmel foundations, but ive been hearing amazing things about this one! I may have to give this a go!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neither do I they normally break me out! x

      Delete