Wednesday 3 September 2014

Review: Stila Convertible Colour Lip and Cheek Stain

For a long time now, the Stila Convertible Colours have been mentioned everywhere on the Internet! However, I never had a chance to pick one up as I wasn't aware they sold Stila in Boots (stupidly)! So, last weekend I decided to pick up one of them and this is the one i chose! 


 I chose the colour 'lilium' which is a pretty peachy pink and looks lovely on my skin so it was a winner! The packaging is gorgeous for one, I love the colour and the pattern on the front of it. The product has a large mirror in with it and there is a lot of product. Normally, I wouldn't opt for a cream blush but this is an exception as it is not sticky - which was my biggest fear - and it works just as well on my lips which is quite rare I think! 


Have you tried any of the Stila Convertible Colour blushes?
// Charl xx

4 comments: