Monday 1 September 2014

Product of the Week #5

In duty free, they do a lot of exclusive products and I managed to pick up one of the 3 products that Lancôme do for the airport. This palette is the Absolu Au Naturel which out of the 3 is the most natural looking once applied which is what I prefer. The palette cost £34.95 and you get a powder, blush, 10 eye shadows, 2 different coloured concealers, 2 lip glosses, an eyebrow pencil, an eyeliner, a lip brush, an eye brush, a powder brush, a sponge and a miniature Virtuôse mascara. So you definitely get your moneys worth!



The palette comes in a velvet texture sleeve and the palette itself is in a shiny black plastic case with a large mirror which makes it easy to use. For the second layer of the palette, it slides out from underneath which makes it very compact and easy for travelling! I think I've found my new favourite palette as it has everything I would need in it.


What do you think of this palette?
// Charl xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the shades in this palette! Looks like you get some lovely products in there!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete