Wednesday 27 August 2014

August Favourites

August is almost over and its back to school for most of us, including me. This summer there has been many things I've loved and here are most of them which are quite new purchases but are definite loves.


Firstly, I love the Revlon Moisture Stains!! I have 4 of them in Rio Rush, Shanghai Sizzle, Miami Fever and Parisian Passion which are all lovely colours. Out of them all my favourite is definitley Shanghai Sizzle as its a lovely orange toned red. They have 12 shades available online but only 8 at Boots to purchase. They normally cost £7.99 but I got them on offer for 2 for £10 which is great.

As I've tanned I've had to pull out my darker foundations and my favourite out of the few I have is my MAC Prolongwear in NW30 which is a perfect match for my skin for now. I love the Prolongwear makeup available at MAC and this foundation is my favourite for when my skin gets paler too.

Rimmel released a mascara with argan oil in recently and I thought I'd try it out. The brush is nothing special and its plastic so I assumed I wouldnt like it but I gave it a go and I adore this! The formula is lovely and is very wet which helps my eyelashes and keeps the curl in my eyelashes and suprisingly it doesn't smudge on my bottom lashes either! 

I've wrote a post about the Maybelline FIT me concealer (here) and its been a saviour this month as its a perfect colour match and gives a lovely coverage. I can't say too much about it anymore without boring everyone! 

I think the Bourjois Bronzer and Highlighter Duo is a new release from them which is a mix of the two products they released a few years ago. It has a very creamy touch but is a powder product which is lovely! The highlight looks very natural as it isn't too shimmery which can make my skin look oily at times. Also, the bronzer is one of my favourites and nice for contour as the shimmer in this isn't too much!

Onto random favourites, the George Ezra Wanted on Voyage album came out recently and I love the album so after the exam results this week I wanted to treat myself so went out and bought the vinyl to the CD and oh wow! Love his music so much and it sounds so much better on record.

Lastly, I began reading The Maze Runner series on holiday and finished the first two books on holiday and have came back and kept on reading it. The series is so good and if you like The Hunger Games, this is 10x better. Its a very easy read and every page gets better.

Have you got any of these or wanted to try any of the products mentioned?
Whats your favourite book series?
// Charl xxx

4 comments:

  1. I use the fit me concealer all the time!! I love it :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mac studio fix and want to try the pro longwear foundation next, it sounds lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go out and get it, its fantastic! So worth the money xx

      Delete