Monday 25 August 2014

Product of the Week #4

I got Touche Eclat!! Nobody knows how happy I am about this and I just love it so much. The price of it in shops is £25 pound but I got it in duty free for £21 and then an extra 30% off reducing it to £14.70! The concealer has reduced the appearance of red and dark circles on my face when I'm wearing it and many people have commented on how much healthier my skin is looking. Well to say I'm chuffed would be an understatement!


The packaging of this is the shit! Its so sleek and smooth to hold and feels so luxurious! I just love it. The only problem is that when I go to click the lid back on I push the part that makes the product come out so it wastes it a little but whatever I'll deal with it.


As its a peach toned concealer it brightens up any dark areas, such as under eyes and trust me I need all the help I can get with those beasts! I would definitely repurchase this product its so worth the hype and the price!!

Have you tried Touche Eclat from YSL?
// Charl xxx

2 comments:

  1. In LOVE with the packaging, its so gorgeous! I want to try this concealer so bad!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it its perfect and I 100% would, didn't feel guilty afterwards either its so good xxx

      Delete