Monday 28 July 2014

Product of the Week #1

This week I've been trying the 'natural eyes' look as I've wanted to get more into doing eyeshadow. So I had a scoot around the nearest Boots and picked up one of the new Revlon PhotoReady eyeshadow sets and was pleasantly surprised at how well the product works and looks!

I got the set in 501 Metropolitan and this includes a primer, 3 shadows and a finishing sparkle - it also comes with two double ended weird sponge applicators. The pigmentation in these shadows is lovely and they have a very creamy touch which helps them blend easily on the eye. I found when wearing this out to the beach with my friends, it lasted all day without a primer and they commented on how nice it looked. However, the top sparkle coat is very pigmented so I would only wear this if I was going out on a night as it looks too 'ott' for a daytime eyeshadow look.



For £7.99 this eyeshadow set is definitely worth picking up and it looked like they had a great variation of different shades and vibrancy's in the collections they sold, so I would say there's something for everyone. So if you're in Boots, I'd go and check out the Revlon stand and pick one of these up as they're a great size for travel and are an all rounder!

Has there been a product you've loved using this week?,

               Charl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment