Sunday 27 July 2014

The British Tag

Today I thought that I would try something different because my absolute favourite youtuber (beautycrush) created this tag recently, and ever since I saw her video I've been wanting to do one myself as I thought it would be a laugh, so here we go!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?

I have around 4-5 teas a day but I don't have sugar in any of them as I feel like it ruins it.


2. Favourite part of your sunday roast?
Probably yorkshire pudding and the roast potato with gravy on!!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Bourbon all the way!! But the ginger snaps are a very close second!

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Camping, I don't know if thats too british but I relate it with British stuff!

5. Favourite word?
Microwave

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Apples and Pears - Stairs

7. Favourite sweet?
Opal Fruits - which are now Starburst but my mum will not let me call them Starburst!

8. What would your pub be called?
Something weird like the Lucky Windmill Inn, it would make it stand out!

9. No.1 British person?
Ooo, Hugh Grant, Pierce Brosnan or Marcus Bentley (biased as he's from the north east)!

10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
Boots / Ticinos which is a little italians in Newcastle

11. What british song pops into your head?
Rule the World // Take That
The City // The 1975

12. Marmite.
Yes to the smell, no to the taste!


Give this tag a go if you want, British or not!
  Thank You,
Charl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment